As I am.
I asked my friend D to translate “gown off” into Swedish. “Gown off” popped up in my first conversation with my new coach. I described the general feeling of that conversation, and somehow D managed, as so often (always?), put words to that which goes unspoken.
So all of a sudden, “gown off” turned into “as I am”, which feels spot on. This is how I step into 2019, filled with energy and curiosity, with champagne bubbles coursing through my entire body, eager and ecstatic to experience all that is to come, “as I am”. Naked. Raw. Intimate. With power and pleasure.
2019. The year when I will…
* have my bodily wellbeing in focus by:
- continuing with my daily Seven accompanied by burpees
- Headspace daily
- run a minimum of 75 runs
- take cold (outdoors) baths as often as I can – and add to this by taking cold showers
- dance Lindy hop as often as I can (taking a class during the spring, and then there’s the social dancing as well!)
- continuing to ribe my bike and walk as much as possible
* have my mental and spiritual wellbeing in focus by:
- reading at least 75 books, of which 12 in Swedish and 12 in English already have been chosen. These 12 + 12 I will be blogging about.
- learn at least five songs by heart including lyrics on the guitar, which will be made possible by my aim at ten minutes of guitar playing on a daily basis
- I will let the wonderful book The book of Awakening by Mark Nepo be my daily companion
- hold digital 24-hour sabbats at least twice a month
* have creation in focus by:
- booking at least four two-day writing retreats during the year
- keeping up with daily Facebook Lives for as long as there’s energy in doing it
- blog daily
- start to pod
* have financial husbandry in focus by:
- sowing, sowing and sowing a little bit more; on a weekly basis intentionally work on my various income streams
- keep tabs on my set invoicing goal on a monthly basis
- keep an accounts book on private income and expenses
And finally – on all levels – experiment and play, experience pleasure and exploring and challenging myself, all the while being gentle to myself!
2019. Here I come. As I am. Gown off!